→ 04 Sep 11 at 3 pm
Rick Genest (left) and international cover boy Andrej Pejic (right) generate some intense chemistry in this session by Marcelo Krasilcic for Auslander’s spring 2012 campaign.
Genest got his first tattoo at age 16. Prior to modeling for Mugler and costarring in Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” video, he worked in a circus freak show in his native Montréal. Now at 25 he is completely covered except for his knees, legs, feet, and butt.
Pejic was discovered while attending high school in Melbourne, Australia, and quickly landed the fall/winter 2010-2011 campaigns for Jean-Paul Gaultier and Marc Jacobs. He’ss quickly became famous for his androgynous look and playing both male and female roles in shoots, though in the fashion world this has been a topic of interest rather than outrage.
- wryorno likes this
- lostbri likes this
- i-like-my-boys-free reblogged this from accio-camera and added:
- mistervelvet reblogged this from accio-camera
- danniellelum reblogged this from lovepejic
- nomemoriesofyou reblogged this from dhalal
- dhalal reblogged this from lovepejic
- andrewfalcon reblogged this from accio-camera
- ewig-liebe reblogged this from accio-camera
- lovepejic reblogged this from accio-camera
- markreadhead likes this
- andrejpejic-portfolio likes this
- andrejapejicpage likes this
- sibylleantje likes this
- accio-camera posted this